Thursday 30 April 2015

YUM, YUM SPANISH PAELLA


I made an earlier post about Paella. That recipe looked pretty easy, no? That's definitely something I can whip up myself. I mean, I'm familiar with most of those ingredients.

Well, I found another version online. This one is from one of Jamie Oliver's internet chefs. The thumbnail looked delicious. Seriously, have you taken a good look? How is your mouth not watering yet?

Some of the ingredients, though, I have no clue. I can take the time to Google it all, sure, but what's a "runner bean"? No idea.

I'm also not a fan of artichokes. It's not that I don't eat them, I'm just not a fan. Then again... so what?! If you don't want to put it in, don't put it in. Simple, right?

That's what I love about cooking: You can pretty much do whatever you want.

Still, check out the video. The final product looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment